Monday, October 13, 2008

“Don’t eat Hog Maws or Pig Feet? Are you sure you’re black?”

I’m POSITIVE was my response to these questions. The things my people come up with, I tell ya. Just because I haven’t eaten these things doesn’t make me any less black than it makes someone more black because they eat these things everyday! So I guess me eating my weekly dose of chicken establishes my “blackness” for the week. People are crazy and get crazier by the minute. What's more weird is that it was a black person that was asking me the questions. C’mon people!
Holla at me and let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't even know what a hog maw is. I did eat ham hocks growing up and loved them. I don't know if I would eat them now. But of course you know I'm not the "blackest" black person. Whatever that means.