Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Joe the Plumber" for President?

I bet he didn't realize that his life would be posted all over the internet for the world to see just by asking a simple question. During the last debate, his name was mentioned an estimated 19 times. The funny thing is, he doesn't have a plumber's license and he owes about $1,200 in back taxes - Mr. America or Joe Six Pack as Palin would call him. (Come to think of it, a lot of Americans owe back taxes so maybe he is more American than we initially thought...) I brought this up to say this, can we believe ANYTHING that these politicians are saying to us or are they both just saying whatever they need to say to him to get his vote and ours? Can anything they "propose" to do really be done? Some peoople say that they are voting on character and temperment. If that's the case there are people in my life that I know that would make great Presidents. What qualities do you look for in voting for a President?

Holla at me and let me know your thoughts...

No comments: