Monday, November 30, 2009

Injury Update II

I’m out of the wheelchair and off the crutches! YESSSS!! I won’t tell you that I’m not still in pain but I’m doing what I can to get healed up! Time waits for no man (or woman) so I have to get it crack’n! It’s still awkward walking though… The heel is still in the boot which makes things weird but oh well! Gotta make it work! I return to the doctor on December 21st and will, at that point, be in two shoes (what a Christmas present)and begin rehab which I KNOW will be difficult! Nothing we want or that is worth having is easy – so I say - onward and upward!! The “warm up exercise” hurts like a you-know-what and if that’s any indication of what is to come then I’m preparing myself now! Thank you all for the continued thoughts and prayers! I still need them!!

No comments: