Sunday, November 15, 2009

Genre of Movies

Is it weird that I don't like "chick flicks"? I ask that because my youngest and I were watching a Disney movie and a commercial came on and I said, "Well, that's probably another movie I won't watch.." She asked me why and I told her that I just don't like movies that make me cry. I cry enough on real life issues that I prefer to not watch a movie that would pull that emotion out of me... Does that explain why my favorite genre of movie is horror? No... I hate being scared but since the things that occur in those films is highly unlikely, then I can bare to sit through them for an hour and a half... Pitiful? Probably, but I doubt a man can really live through being: burned, decapitated, hung, electrocuted, stabbed, diced into pieces and some of the other things that have happened to both Micheal Myers and Jason... So sue me... No chick flicks here please!! lol

No comments: