Wednesday, November 04, 2009

What else do you call it??

I went to the doctor today and had what I consider a "setback"... Minor? Maybe or maybe not, but that is how I have to think of it in order to make it... Apparently this injury has pretty much sat a sistah down.. Physically for who knows how long... I was under the impression that I would be able to be use the walking boot, but that guess was incorrect... I will be unable to use this leg for longer than I expected and it has me worried... I would be lying if I told you I wasn't nervous, scared even... The doctor said that absolutely NO WEIGHT can be placed on this foot at all and if there is, it could harm the area he has worked on and could slow down any progress that could have been made up until this point.. I've made myself sooo nervous on these crutches that I can't even tell you... Man.. Stay encouraged, girl and stay strong!! That's what I keep telling myself... Wow...

No comments: