Friday, December 04, 2009

Perspectives...

Do you ever have random questions that really don’t need answers but it would be nice to have some different perspectives on them? (I guess I started this off with a question didn’t I.. Funny how things work…)

I wonder what is up with people coming out of the wood work after awhile… Where have then been and why come back up at all? Is forgetting about people and not talking to them, does that really show them how much you mean to them? Do they really realize that they miss you and want you in their lives? Why not realize that while you are there instead of while you are not?

Do other people’s perspectives matter to you? And if not, then why not? I’m the type of person who could really give less than a damn what people think of me. I am who I am and that’s it and I don’t make any excuses for who I am and for the most part I’m happy with who I have become. Now of course, there are some areas physically that I would LOVE to change and even that right now can’t be dealt with so I have to roll with what I have and that’s that… My Mom has instilled in me to love myself whether someone else does or not. I have forgotten that a couple of times in my life and have placed many people’s importance ahead of mine and that hasn’t gotten me too far, but I’ve learned from my mistakes and I know to not do that again… A part of me wonders why that is really wrong though… Aren’t we supposed to treat others how we want to be treated?? But I guess that doesn’t always work or am I not understanding or seeing something that is plainly in the front of me??

Although I said that I don't really care how people think of me, there are CERTAIN chosen FEW who their views DO matter... These people's opinions may change how I see things which concern me... Should it bother me? Should I let their views change my outlook, my view, my decisions?? Why is it that you allow yourself to care when it's so obvious when other's don't?

This world we live in is a crazy place and we are only here for an unknown amount of time; however the time we have here determines our time elsewhere...

No comments: