Friday, January 30, 2009

Juan Williams on The O'Reilly Factor


What is Juan Williams talking about? I’ve never once heard Michelle Obama say anything negative about America. Have you? “… blame America. I’m the victim..” What are they talking about? Did something happen that I’m unaware of? In listening to Michelle’s speeches, I’ve never once heard her talk badly about America. Mary Katherine Ham also stated that "[S]he's got to not drop sound bites like she did during the campaign that were not helpful to her husband, because, frankly, if you want to be an unpleasant, heavy-handed first lady, you're going to -- well, you'll end up like Hillary Clinton.” End up like Hillary Clinton? What? End up being Secretary of State? Okay, I don’t see anything wrong with that! This is the first show I've seen that Bill O'Reilly wasn't an ass! Yes, he asks the tough questions that everyone wants to know the answers to, but there are ways to do that without being an asshole!

No comments: