Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Your Day Begins TODAY!!

Isn’t it hard sometimes to accept reality? Sometimes reality slaps you in the face without you being prepared for the hit. At that point, it’s time to get up, dust yourself off and realize that YOUR day begins TODAY! We all need to take charge in our lives and be responsible for our own actions. Today is the day we begin to realize that we can not be responsible for anyone else’s mistakes, but we are in charge of our own reactions to others’ mistakes. Just because someone does something wrong to me does not give me the right to go and wrong someone else. KARMA now that is one thing I will no longer mess with.

Why is it so easy for me to write people out of my life who make bad decisions in their own lives that I CAN’T deal with rather than people who have hurt me more than I should put up with? I’ve said this a lot lately because it is SO TRUE! I have the tendency to accept things that I shouldn’t or put up with things that I shouldn’t. The funny thing is when this is happening to me, while I’m in the moment I can NOW recognize it while it’s occurring. I can NOW recognize game where before I was trying hard to call it everything else then exactly what it was… GAME!! Guess I’m growing up… Maybe not “growing up” – wrong choice of words… Maybe now, I’m healing…

No comments: