Thursday, March 04, 2010

What's Done in the Dark...

I don’t know where I heard this from but the saying goes, “What’s done in the dark shall come to the light” meaning everything we do in secret (in the dark) will come out in the open (to the light). If you don’t believe this saying, just ask any cheater who has gotten busted and is now alone or no longer with the person they cheated on. Anyone who has read my blog knows how I feel about cheating so I’m not going to continue to rehash that mess today. It goes back to the post I had the other day, me feeling someone else’s issues. I recognize myself in so many people and it pains me sometimes that they don’t see things that are right in front of them… I guess I don’t either sometimes…

There comes a point though with me, when I can no longer take or deal with the drama that is being brought to my life from other people. It’s at that point when I remove them from my life, period! The relationship, regardless of what it is or was, becomes no longer necessary to me… In fact, it becomes a hindrance and at that point an “annoyance” to me. There are some people that just need to be removed in order to move on with YOUR life... Regardless if it’s a friend, a family member, an associate, WHOEVER they may be... Deletions are occurring everyday around this peace, please believe!!

Some people may think this is harsh of me, but I’ve always been the type of person to not give a rat’s ass about other people’s opinions of me! You can believe what you wish of me, I don’t care just like you do not have to care what my opinion is of you. Your decisions, whether they be good or bad doesn’t matter to me UNTIL it impacts my life or the life of my children. At that point, the relationship WILL BE DEALT WITH. The easiest thing to do is to cut the bad out of my life and then rejoice on the good that is left behind…

No comments: