Thursday, June 18, 2009
Do you have things that just get on your nerves no matter what you do? A “pet peeve” has been defined as a particular or recurring source of irritation. I have so many, but I'm going to try a list a couple... In no particular order...
1. Going through the drive thru, then having to go back when they screw your order up. (This happens to me almost every time I go through a drive thru.)
2. Drivers who don't use a turn signal.
3. When you genuinely ask someone what's wrong (when there obviously is something wrong) and they respond half-heartedly, "hmmm? oh nothing..."
4. When restaurant staff tries to clear dishes away when you’re not finished eating OR when they come WAAAAAAAYYYYY too often OR not enough… (thin line there…)
5. Having to explain the same thing more than once.
6. People who don't say "thank you" or even acknowledge you when you hold the door for them.
7. Lazy people.
8. People at a store/supermarket who wait in a long checkout line, and then when they finally need to pay they take forever to find their checkbook/cash/credit card.
9. Having to use more than one remote control (one for TV, dvd player, cable box, etc.)
10. Men who refer to "babysitting" their own children.
11. When people don't flush the toilet.
12. Hearing someone eat OR seeing someone talk with their mouth full.
13. People who don't cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing.
14. People who ride their bikes in the road when a sidewalk is right there.
15. People who take up 2 parking spaces.
16. People who don't control their spoiled/whiny children.
17. People who leave shopping carts in the parking lot instead of taking them back to the corral.
18. Unexpected company.
19. Using the toilet paper down to the last few squares without getting a new roll.
20. People who honk in front of a house/apartment instead of getting out of the car.
Well that list got out of hand and the sad thing is I could go on and on... Would you like to add to this list?