Thursday, June 04, 2009

Any Regrets??

Regret: we should have no regrets. The past is finished. There is nothing to be gained by going over it. Whatever it gave us in the experiences it brought us was something we had to know. - Rebecca Beard

I agree with this quote by Rebecca Beard, but I also can’t help having at least some regret sometimes over some things… I know, I know, I can’t change anything that has been done, but I can’t help the shoulda woulda coulda’s that I sometimes have. I try to put a positive spin on things, but sometimes you have to look harder to see something although it’s right in front of your face. Although the past is the past, can you ever TRULY get over something that has happened to you that you WISH you could have changed?

“Whatever it gave us in the experiences it brought us was something we had to know…” That’s deep.

No comments: