Monday, February 02, 2009

JHud's Rendition of the National Anthem

If you were unable to see Jennifer Hudson's rendition of the National Anthem at the Super Bowl yesterday, GO STEELERS, then I've placed it here for your viewing pleasure:


People are already saying that her performance compares to Whitney Houston's from back in the day. Quite frankly, to me it doesn't compare at all! Despite her emotional roller coaster that she's been on recently, it doesn't compare. She put her heart and soul into that song. I've also heard that it was pre-recorded. That doesn't bother me either. There are several performers who lip synch their entire concerts so her lipsynching here, doesn't bother me in the least! Go Jennifer!

I guess I should mention the game here too. It was GREAT! The touchdown in the last 35 seconds of the game was acrobatic! It always amazes me how these men are able to control their bodies and thrust themselves into the air without a care in the world. How was Holmes (I think it was him) able to point those toes on the way down and control the ball all at the same time? I have no clue - truly amazing!

As far as the Cardinals go, they aren't the cutest players in the NFL, but the "BEST BUTTS" award goes to the entire team especially to non-cute Larry Fitzgerald #11! I was impressed by them the entire season and congratulations on even making it this far!

No comments: