Friday, January 08, 2010

Sweet 16!!!

My oldest will be celebrating her sixteenth birthday tomorrow and I’m full of emotions… This was my babygirl! It was just me and her for awhile and no one else on this Earth mattered! She was all I had for awhile and she is one of my two reasons for doing what I do! Teenagers can be a handful and she is not without her issues, but we all have them and I’m blessed to say that she has overcame obstacles that a lot of youngsters would not have been able to. She is my rock, my friend, and half the reason I exist (the other half’s birthday is on the 26th of this month where she’ll be hitting double digits! The big 1-0!) What can I say besides, Shantel, Momma loves you and I’m blessed to be your Mother!

1 comment:

Tanja Wren said...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece. I can't believe she's 16 either. Time flies!! Enjoy your day with your "baby". Love you.