Friday, January 29, 2010

A Season?

When you think you are all alone in the world someone comes forward with the same issues or problems as you are experiencing… People say: “Things happen for a reason” or “People come into your life for a reason” (or is it a season?) At the moment you are happy that someone understands your position, what you’re going through, the feelings you are having… Then the next emotion is sadness because then you realize this person is hurting too, because someone has hurt them… Why do some people thrive on hurting others? Why are some people so selfish they only see themselves and the current situation with no regards to the consequences of their actions? Why do some things happen to people that don’t deserve the pain they are caused? Not that I want “bad” people to feel pain either, but it doesn’t seem fair. Of course life isn’t fair, but why isn’t it? We all want to be happy and want the best for ourselves, but must that include causing others pain?

1 comment:

Tiki said...

Sometime I reread my posts with the hope of having an answer for myself by the time I'm done. Most of the time though, I don't...