Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Janelle, The Big 1-0!!

When your youngest becomes double digit age you begin to notice things you probably haven't before: lines on your face that weren't there, body creeks and pops, the independence of your children... It's eye opening! It's great to see, don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful thing!

Janelle, she turns 10 today and she is the most sweetest, sensitive, helpful, kind, loving child in the world! She loves art, animals, everything and EVERYONE!! She's honest, caring, and a social butterfly!! She is smart, gorgeous, beautiful inside and out!! My babygirl, my youngest, the other half of my world! Momma loves you today, tomorrow, yesterday and all days before and after that!! You bring smiles to everyone who your smile touches! A gift in a world full of turbulence! I love you!!