Friday, May 08, 2009

"Mothers" Something I Wrote in 2007

I was looking back for something I wrote for Mother's Day a couple of years ago, that still seems to fit even now. I decided to repost it. Happy Mother's Day, from one to all!
Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mothers

Current mood: CONTENT

Category: Life

I will not be around a computer tomorrow to tell everyone this, so I'm grabbing the opportunity right now... Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are MOTHERS. To those of you who aren't, then tell your mothers Happy Mother's Day. If your Mother is no longer with us, I'm sorry, but honor her tomorrow in some way or another, for without HER, YOU would not be here!

From one mother to the next, our job is a hard one - we do it well and with honor. Take pride in it, because you should! Love every minute of it and embrace it! Our children will grow up to be great, wonderful adults and they will one day look back and remember everything that we have done for them. They will look back and appreciate the long days we've had, working hard for them and for our families.

I LOVE MY CHILDREN and I tell them that every morning and every night without fail. I also tell my MOTHER how much she means to me and that I love her with every phone call that is made. They know how much I care for them and that is one of the most important things I could give them. To KNOW and FEEL that they are loved and adored. You can't replace that feeling with anything.

So again I say, Happy Mother's Day - enjoy your day and reflect on the GREAT JOB you have - being a MOM!

Love you everyone!

Tiki

No comments: