Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Speaks...

As he stands there at the mic with his eyez closed in deep concentration

Preparing to let the words flow from his divided lips, his art touches me

In a way I can’t explain nor do I want to. It’s something I hold dear,

Something that is for me and me alone to wonder where his mind is, as he

Strokes MY mind, body and soul with his gems.. I sit there unknowingly drifting

Side to side while I listen and fly slowly out of the room to where he takes me with his

Expressions. He opens his eyes and sees a crowded room while all the time I see

Only him. He speaks again and I begin to soar oh so softly out of the room again and I only,

See him, hear him, feel him just in those words he so softly…

Speaks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fire that cannot be extinguished....

FLAME ON!!!

=D

Tiki said...

U never know where/when/how inspiration will get ya.. Just gotta let it flow once it does...