Thursday, February 10, 2011

Silent Living Hell...

Does the truth really, “set you free” or does it leave you open for judgment to be placed upon you? I guess it may depend upon the situation but it’s that very question that lead most people to remain silent about what it is they are going through.

I’ve been through some things in my life, some of which I wish I should have remained silent about, but what would that have gotten me? I would have been in a silent living hell with no one to talk to, no one to vent to, no one to rescue me if need be which isn’t good either. I understand NOW, after speaking up about things that this way may not be the answer either. So what IS the answer then? Why does society PREY on the VICTIM instead of the GUILTY? Sound like SOCIETY is preying on each another instead of PRAYING FOR one another…

No comments: