Monday, January 29, 2018

I need this blog..

There was a time when I needed this blog..
I needed it to express myself, needed it to be here for me since I felt I was all alone dealing with this life with no one to listen to me..
I felt I needed it to allow me to vent, to get out what was being held inside of me for a very long time..
I needed to know that folks out in the world were listening to me since I felt as though those I loved the most could care less..
I needed it to get out my opinion, my view point, my suggestions, because I felt no one wanted to hear them..
I needed this blog to be my friend, since I felt all mine left me alone to deal with MY problems even though they needed me for theirs..
I needed this blog, to celebrate with me on things that I accomplished in my life and to cheer me on with things I fell behind on since I was never expected to fail..
I needed this blog..


Now, though, I WANT this blog.. I want it to remind me of where I was and push me to places I want to be!
I WANT this blog, so that I can be an inspiration to others who have been through similar things!
I WANT this blog to be an outlet for me and to record what I have to say so my children can use it in their lives when they need me when I'm no longer here for them!
I WANT this blog so that my family knows how I felt and how I still love them..
I WANT this blog.. and I still NEED this blog..

2 comments:

ทดลองสล็อต pg said...

Pg Slot เครดิตฟรี หรือ มีกิจกรรมที่แจกเครดิตฟรี PG SLOT มีโปรโมชั่นและก็ยังมีแอดมินทำงานที่จะรอเอาใจใส่ดูแลผู้เล่นตลอด 24ชั่วโมง ฝากไม่มีอย่างต่ำที่เว็บของเรา Pg-Slot.Game

Slot เว็บ ตรง said...

Slot เว็บ ตรง มองดูไม่เสริมเติมกว่า PG SLOT 2022 เว็บของพวกเรา นําเสนอเกมสล็อตที่นานัปการซึ่งจะทําให้ท่านเพลินใจได้นานหลายชั่วโมง นี่เป็นคุณประโยชน์บางประการของการเล่นเกม