Friday, October 14, 2011

Mother Nature

Ever since I was a young girl I’ve been FASCINATED with tornadoes and the sheer strength and power that winds can hold. It’s AMAZING to me how the same wind that blows my girls’ hair is the SAME wind that tears apart families and wreck homes. The same sky that we admire a rainbow in can be the SAME sky that kills. It’s something I just can’t comprehend.

Mother Nature and her fury can not be controlled, stopped or prevented in any way! She does what she wants and in what time frame she wants to do it in, not BEFORE and NOT LATER.. Her power can not be contained, nor captured, and would we want to? What would we do with it if we could? Better yet, knowing this country as we do WHAT WOULD WE DO? I’m scared to imagine that.

Until we figure her out though, we must be prepared for the terror she brings for we can not know when it will come. The notice she gives is short and sometimes there is none at all. Wow. Am I talking about “Mother Nature” still… OR.. Am I talking about.. Me??

1 comment:

pg slot said...

โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง pg slot เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส