Monday, April 05, 2010

Sometimes Tears Fall for No Reason...

Do you ever have tears fall for no reason, but you don't question it, you let them fall. You feel like crying heavily, slobbering, yelling out in pain, tears streaming faster, harder then ever before... Instead though, you try to be thick-skinned, stopping the emotions from erupting for fear of someone walking in or hearing you... Part of you wants to anyway so someone CAN hear you, hold you and tell you that things will get better... You secretly want the person who hurt you to see you, so they know what they've done, however you also know that they wouldn't care even if they did see...

Sometimes tears fall for no reason, should there be a reason? Is it wrong to just cry? It's not a weak emotion, for it takes a strong person to show their emotional side. A weak person would rather act like it doesn't exist at all. I cry. I cry when I'm happy, sad or mad, but sometimes, I cry just cause...

I have reasons to cry, I'm sure most of us do, but lately, tears just fall. They fall no matter where I am, out of the blue. Sometimes I feel it coming because of that undescribable knot in my throat and warns me of the outburst to come. I welcome it. I know that afterwards I will feel better, feel free, feel calm.

No comments: