Thursday, July 22, 2010

I shall, I will, I CAN!

You ever have the feeling that no matter what you do it’s never enough for some people? The real question is: Why spend so much time trying to be what you aren’t for others instead of being all you can be for yourself? It’s time for self reflection, self motivation, and recognizing self worth! Yes, I know the saying, “No one can love you until you learn to love yourself first.” It’s true, from beginning to end. If we know this then why don’t we practice it? I’ve noticed how so many of us spend so much time loving other people that we don’t even BEGIN to know how to love ourselves. We are last on our OWN lists so often and then we are shocked that we are NEVER first on someone else’s. Jeessshhh… I’m trying to do better with this… Trying to move forward is difficult when you keep looking back… Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda’s need to move out the way and become: I shall, I will, I CAN!

No comments: