Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Reality Not Yet Reached...

Have you ever just sat down, paper and pen, with nothing picked out to say and ended up with something spectacular? A dream of mine is to have a book published and it turn up on Oprah’s Book of the Month Club with the whole world wanting to know what was inside the cover. On the back, of course, it will be a black and white shot of me wearing something fabulous, clean cut and business like. I already have my pose picked out and what the background will be… Why do dreams seem so far fetched? A dream is only reality not yet reached.. That’s how I try to think of it anyway. What are your dreams? A fantasy is something totally different.. Leave that for another post! :0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tiki,

I just finally have to get on a tell you how much I love reading your blog. Get writing that book, I just have this gut feeling it would be good! Renee